Thursday, October 1, 2009

Solitude

When I was 6 and watching "The Slipper and the Rose" I truly believed in Happily Ever after.

Don't get me wrong, I still believe we can achieve steady happiness in life but 30 years later it's not what it seamed like when I was young.

Life is tiring, sometimes it just takes all of you. We aren't educated for this, we are given a blank slate and brain washed in believing everything will be all right after you: Study, Graduate, get the job of your dreams, fall in love and have kids...

Maybe I'm jaded, never satisfied with what I achieve.

A friend told me last week it's the toddler years, you give a lot and don't seem to get anything in exchange, I really don't think that's true, happy hugs, slobbery kisses and my daughters dancing to some tune makes my day.

It's the tediousness of Staying in one place... time clicking by

tick
tick tick

One life to live... tick tick tick

I'll figure it out, this year...

Hope Mayan Apocalypse doesn't really happen, that would be a bummer of a deadline 2012
So I have 3 years to go... lol!

No comments: